Considering the size of the books read in this month I’m pretty pleased where I got. They even helped towards a reading challenge by one of the groups I’m in on Goodreads (Magical Fall), so it all worked out pretty well. Not to mention I’ve been doing a lot better with reviewing the books I’ve been reading a lot deeper than I typically do.
- Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J Maas
- This was my big read of October/November, and worth the man hours, aching arms, and tears this book put me through. I still can’t believe the Throne of Glass series is done, and am really planning to re-read the series now more than ever! See my review of the book/series here!
- Recreated by Colleen Houck
- Reunited by Colleen Houck
- These two books finished off the Reawakened trilogy and were enjoyable, but flawed. I really wanted to go back to the excitement I felt when reading Rick Riordan’s books, but the mythology couldn’t distract me from the weird plot issues. See my series review here.
- The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon
- I’m starting to get back into this series, it’s just a hefty read and getting back into the story is a little hard due to that time between books. I’m hoping December will see me finishing this and the next book in the series (Song Rising)!
I wish I had read a few more books this month, but I’ll be realistic that with holiday cooking/prepping and a new job that just wasn’t in the books this month (ha! I slipped in a pun for myself!). Keep an eye out for my next post (Mortal Instruments Tag), and the upcoming December TBR! Let me know what you’re currently reading this month, and don’t forget to like, comment, and subscribe!
****I do not own the book images in this post****