We are starting another fabulous year, and with that comes scores of new books! There’s something fun and exciting about looking at the year’s lineup of books and discovering which ones you can’t wait to buy! The below top 5 are already being planned to preorder, or preordered, so I’m apparently really pumped this year!
- The Bone Crier’s Moon by Kathryn Purdie
- Chain of Gold by Cassandra Clare (LitJoy has an amazing preorder special!)
- House of Earth and Blood by Sarah J Maas
- The Silvered Serpents by Roshani Chokshi
- The Damned by Renee Ahdieh
Any of your top 5 in this list? Check out the below additional books I’m on the lookout for!
More Amazing 2020 Releases on my Radar:
- Nikolai Duology #2 – Unititled by Leigh Bardugo
- The Queen’s Assassin by Melissa de la Cruz
- The Empire of Gold by S.A. Chakraborty
- Camelot Rising Trilogy #2 Untitled by Kiersten White
- Nameless Queen by Rebecca McLaughlin
- A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer
- The Shadows Between Us by Tricia Levenseller
What books are you most excited for? Let me know in the comments below! I’m honestly a little surprised by the # of books that still don’t have titles on this list.