2020 was an interesting year for reading, so the goals that were set during that year sort of were met, but the reading slumps I hit made things difficult. Going into 2021 I’m not planning to set as big a goal for reading since this year brings a different version of reading for me. For one, I’m finally going to read some more adult Fantasy series beyond Lord of the Rings, and another goal that could make things different is in my reading deeper, and being able to add that to my reviews. I still plan to read as much as I possibly can, but starting with a soft goal seemed the best way to give myself the room to be successful, and then some. So the actual reading challenge number? 45 Books!
Reading/Blog Goals for the Year:
- Read 45 Books
- Read more Fantasy!!
- Write more in-depth book reviews
- Try creating book-related videos this year
- Reread Fellowship of the Ring
- Improve Bookstagram Content and Plan more posts
- Expand & Plan more Blog Content
- Increase Blog traffic & Engagement
What are your goals for the year? How do you plan your reading for the year or do you try not to? Let me know in the comments below!