Given how great February was, I am really hoping I can at least do three books this month, and keep up some sort of momentum. I’m still in between things, so my schedule has been a weird business that makes it hard sometimes to focus on setting time for reading and art. I’m just hoping I can get it all worked out, and establish a more set schedule that allows time to truly enjoy reading, and keep up the new focus on art.
- Apollyon by Jennifer L Armentrout (Current Read)
- Sentinel by Jennifer L Armentrout
- The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea by Axie Oh
- Pre-ordered, but was still waiting for it to arrive almost a week after release. I’m really excited to pick this one up after reading her other book, XOXO.
- The War of Two Queens by Jennifer L Armentrout
- This is the finale of the From Blood and Ash series, and I can’t say enough how excited I am to have this conclusion, especially after that cliffhanger from the last book. Let’s just say I need this book, and will be counting down the days this month until it’s in my hands.
What books are you planning to read this month? How is your reading going for the year? Let me know in the comments below!